We want you to be happy with your Milton Floors Inc purchase.
Milton Hardwood stands behind all the products we sell. If for any reason you are not satisfied with your purchase, the following terms and conditions apply to proceeding with a return.
- The customer is expected to inspect the material upon arrival. If the product fails to meet the conditions stated on the invoice or the purchase order, you must clearly note it on the bill of lading. The customer is responsible to arrange shipment and returns are subject to a 25% restocking fee.
- It is the customer’s responsibility to accurately estimate product quantities required. Product overages are not subject to return. The customer may request a return on product overages that may or may not be granted. The customer is responsible to pay for shipment and a 25% restocking fee.
- To return merchandise, call us at Milton Hardwood and we’ll arrange for your item to be picked up and returned. As well as provide you with a returned material authorization number (RMA#). Merchandise must be returned in unused, like-new condition with a pre-authorized RMA# from the call centre or a credit cannot be issued.
Merchandise must be returned within 10 days of purchase in unused, like-new condition.
* Full/Unopened boxes only will be accepted for returns in pristine condition.
* A copy of the customer receipt and original packing slip must accompany all returns.
* A refund will be issued only to the original credit card.
Returning items must be returned in new and unused condition. Credit will not be issued for any opened merchandise.
NOTE: We can accept a return on four cartons or more for online purchases only. Milton Floors Inc cannot authorize a return on less than four cartons of any flooring.
Bulk Items: Product must be returned in the original container with all individual items unopened.
How to Return an Item
If you decide to return an item, simply contact us or call us at 1-833-408-4301. One of our helpful specialist will assist you in proceeding with your return.
All returns require a Return Authorization Number (RA). Customers must contact our office directly at 1-866-414-0022 to obtain a Return Authorization Number within 14 days of receiving the order. 14 days after the date of delivery, the order is considered closed and a return cannot be authorized.
Once you receive your Return Authorization Number, it is very important to clearly reference your RA# on the outside of the package. This number is needed and used internally to track your return and to ensure your credit is issued quickly.
We will coordinate a pick up for the flooring being returned.
NOTE: Milton Hardwood Inc only accepts returns after issuing a return authorization number. All other returns will be refused.
Milton Hardwood Inc., will not accept returns for the following products:
NOTE: We can accept a return on four cartons or more for online purchases only. Milton Hardwood Inc., cannot authorize a return on less than four cartons of any flooring.
- Items that have been unboxed, installed, soiled, damaged or used.
Installation is considered full acceptance of the material in the condition it was received.
- Accessories (Transition molding pieces, Underlayment, Floor Care Products, Installation kits, etc.)
- “Final Sale” or “Clearance” items
- Special Offerings or Discounted Items.
- Special order, custom-made or cut roll merchandise
- Items delivered over 14 days
If product is refused at time of delivery the customer is responsible for paying a 25% restocking fee and all related freight charges for returning the material.
If you decide to cancel your purchase with Milton Hardwood contact us as soon as possible. If the product has already been shipped, you will need to arrange for a pre approved return materials authorization (RMA#). A 25% restocking fee plus will be charged to you plus applicable freight charges.
If your order has not yet been shipped, call us at 1-833-408-4301 and your cancellation will be at no charge.
NOTE: Milton Hardwood Inc. only accepts returns after issuing a return authorization number. All other returns will be declined.